1 lb cod fish fillet
1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
1⁄2 teaspoon salt
1⁄8 teaspoon white pepper
1/8 teaspoon paprika
- If fish fillets are large, cut into serving pieces.
- Mix butter and lemon juice.
- In another bowl, mix flour, salt and white pepper.
- Dip fish into butter mixture; coat fish with flour mixture.
- Place fish in ungreased square baking dish, 8x8x2 inches.
- Pour remaining butter mixture over fish; sprinkle with paprika.
- Cook uncovered in 350 degree oven until fish flakes easily with fork, 25-30 minutes. Garnish with parsley sprigs and lemon slices if desired.