1½-2 pounds pork tenderloin (two small or one medium-large tenderloin)
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon cumin
1 teaspoon chili powder
½ teaspoon pepper
¾ cup brown sugar
2 tablespoons minced garlic
1 tablespoon sriracha sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Drizzle an oven-safe pan or skillet (such as a cast-iron skillet) with the olive oil and preheat on the stove over medium-high heat till the oil is hot. (See notes for alternative cooking option)
2. Whisk together all rub ingredients. Sprinkle the rub mixture all over the tenderloin and use your fingers to massage into the meat.
3. Place tenderloin in skillet and allow to brown for 3-4 minutes, turning the meat throughout to sear on all sides.
4. Mix the glaze ingredients together and spread mixture over the tenderloin. Transfer to preheated oven and bake for about 20 minutes until cooked through.
5. Cut tenderloin into 1-inch thick slices. Use a spoon to drizzle the glaze from the pan all over the tenderloin just before serving.